|Titulok||How To Prevent Prostate Problems And Diseases?|
The men's prostate is a vital part of a male's the reproductive system. It secretes fluids that aid in the transportation and activation of sperm. The prostate gland is situated just in front of the rectum, below the bladder and all around the urethra. When there is prostate problem, it is almost always really miserable and inconvenient for your patient as his urinary product is directly affected.
The common prostate medical problems are prostate infection, enlarged prostate and prostate cancer.
Prostate infection, also known as prostatitis, is regarded as the common prostate-related problem in men younger than 55 years of age. Infections in the men's prostate are classified into four types - acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic abacterial prostatitis and prosttodynia.
Acute bacterial prostatitis is the least common coming from all types of prostate infection. It is a result of bacteria based in the large intestines or urinary tract. Patients may feel fever, chills, body aches, back pains and urination problems. This condition is treated by using antibiotics or non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to ease the swelling.
Chronic bacterial prostatitis can be a condition of a particular defect inside gland as well as the persistence presence of bacteria inside urinary tract. It can be a result of trauma towards the urinary tract or by infections from other areas with the body. A patient may go through testicular pain, lower back pains and urination problems. Although it is uncommon, it could be treated by removal in the prostate defect accompanied by the utilization antibiotics and NSAIDs to help remedy the inflammation.
Non-bacterial prostatitis accounts for approximately 90% of prostatitis cases; however, researchers have not even to establish the cause of these conditions. Some researchers believe chronic non-bacterial prostatitis occur as a result of unknown infectious agents while other feel that intensive exercise and high lifting can cause these infections.
Maintaining a Healthy Prostate
To prevent prostate diseases, a proper meals are important. These are some of the things you can do to keep your prostate healthy.
1. Drink sufficient water. Proper hydration is critical for health and wellness and it'll also keep the urinary track clean.
2. Some studies claim that several ejaculations per week will help to prevent prostate cancer.
3. Eat beef in moderation. It has been shown that consuming greater than four meals of beef every week will raise the risk of prostate diseases and cancer.
4. Maintain an effective diet with cereals, vegetable and fruits to make sure sufficient intake of nutrients necessary for prostate health.
The most crucial measure to adopt to make sure a proper prostate is usually to select regular prostate health screening. If you are forty yrs . old and above, you need to select prostate examination at least 12 months.
sú potrebné nejaké povolenia alebo dokumenty pri chove tohto druhu na SR? Prípadne máte momentálne odchovy ramphíkov na predaj?
Vopred ďakujem za odpoveď.
|Vložil||Peter - admin|
Bolo by fajn trosku podrobnejsie napisat ze ake ma zviera podmienky, teploty v terra, potrava,...
Osobne pouzivam olivovy olej z lekarne - dve,tri kvapky do papulky a vacsinou to zaberie do 24 hod. Posobi totiz laxativne pre zvierata.
|Vložil||Peter - admin|
|Titulok||Novinka - Diskusné fórum / New Discussion forum|
- 2.10.2013 pribudlo toto diskusné fórum, kde môžete uverejňovať svoje otázky ohľadne chovu zvierat, ochorení, prípadne písať svoje skúsenosti s chovom.
- 2.10.2013 we made this discussion forum, where can you write questions about breeding, health problems or just write you experience in breeding.
+421 903 828 126